We are so excited to announce our Demo Day 2023! Demo Day is our community showcase where MESA students present the invention projects they are working on and get valuable feedback from the community. According to our yearly theme Climate Action: Designing for Environmental Justice, our middle and high school student teams have been working with a client in their community to ensure equal access to environmental resources and protection from environmental threats for everybody. They have been developing a solution to empower their client using the principles of human-centered design and invention education.
This year we are hosting three Demo Days in our different regions:
- Portland Metro Demo Day – Saturday, March 4th at Daimler Truck North America. This Demo Day features students served by the Portland State University region and includes schools from all of Multnomah, Washington & East Counties and nearby areas.
- Salem Demo Day – Friday, March 3rd at Willamette University. This Demo Day features students served by the OIT Region.
- Klamath Falls Demo Day – Wednesday, March 15th at Oregon Tech – Klamath Falls Campus. This Demo Day also features students served by the OIT Region.
Register now! Come check out their amazing projects at Demo Day, our only annual competition that is open to the public.
- Register for Portland Metro Demo Day
- Register for Salem Demo Day
- Register for Klamath Falls Demo Day
If you have needs for special accommodation (ADA or translation) please fill out this form.
We hope to see you there!